Re: color border in image, drop everything outside of it

> I don't understand what you mean by "sensible" data.
> Your example

>   ...sss...
>   ..skkks..
>   ..sssss..
>   ....ss...
>
> is a completely convex blob. Are we to understand that as
> a constraint? Or are re-entrant shaped loops allowed? What sort
> of re-entrants?

I have described the intention using everyday language.

Then I described the algorithm that would accomplish this.

Finally, I provided this ascii art example.

If that still isn't enough, well, you know what they say, it ain't
worth it explaining to someone who doesn't understand.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573