[SOLVED] Re: VirtualBox - vboxpci

On 9/6/20 11:17 AM, Klaus Jantzen wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to run VB 16.1.14 r140239 on my laptop under Debian Buster.

After sucessfully signing vboxdrv, vboxnetflt and vboxnetadp I installed the extension package.

Now I have to additionally sign vboxpci.

However, this module was not installed. Where do I get it from?

The reply by Eike Lantzsch showed me that I adressed  the wrong mailing list:

I installed the VB deb-package downloaded from VixtualBox. That's why I mentioned this strange release number.

Thank you all for trying to help me.

--

K.D.J.

Tel.: +49-{0}7034-929651