[OT] sudo: restrict to physical console only?

Is it possible (how?) to restrict a user to only be allowed to make use of its sudo usage permission if working at the physical console, not granting to this user sudo permission when i.e. logged in via ssh? To keep it simple, I could imagine to even have all sudo for all users deactivated automatically as soon as a remote connection by ANY user is detected. The idea behind this: I have the root account already deactivated, and am using in principal only one main user who also has the sudo permissions for being able to do all the system administration, exactly as Debian was setting this up automatically during the system installation. If I now this main user ssh access to the system, then I would like to asure that some security is in place, at least concerning such simple restrictions like not offering sudo. Coming physically back to the system could then be checked in the log files if meanwhile unwanted ssh login or activity took place because I assume that at least the log files cannot have been manipulated.