Re: Hmmm... /boot is too small. what's the best way to increase it's size?

On 2020-05-10 23:12, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Du, 10 mai 20, 12:30:29, David Christensen wrote:

As for using GRML, I have never heard of it.  The Debian Installer can get
the job done.  That said, I have about a half dozen machines and have been
feeling the need for installation and deployment automation. I have heard of
Puppet more than once.  Lucas [1] recommends Ansible [2], so I will probably
try that.

Puppet and ansible are for configuration management, you need something
like FAI for installation.

I am not doing "unattended mass deployment of Linux":

https://fai-project.org/

Running an installer (or restoring an image), booting the system, and then configuring the system over SSH is already part of my work flow. If Ansible can help me with the last step for Debian, FreeBSD, macOS, Windows, Linode, and potentially other operating systems, I would be happy. But, I am not encouraged by all the RedHat marketing hype.

David