Re: LibreOffice takes about 35 seconds to fully open

On 2020-02-07, kaye n <guikaye@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was just wondering if it takes about 35 seconds for your Debian system to
> open LibreOffice.  Mine does.  My Debian is:

Seems excessive.

(Here it's molasses too, but "only" 20 seconds.)

All I can think of to suggest is to try starting LO from the command
line with the '--safe-mode' flag in order to verify whether your user
profile might somehow be the culprit.

Good luck.

--
"J'ai pour me guérir du jugement des autres toute la distance qui me sépare de
moi." Antonin Artaud