Re: [OT] send all email from certain From: addresses into a spam

On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 18:17:36 +0300
Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net> wrote:

> For instance, your e-mail has this References header:

>         <[🔎] 20190703153922.GZ2450@eeg.ccf.org>
>         <[🔎] E1hihR4-0006A9-VE@enotuniq.net>
>
> So, assuming that you wish to block threads that are started by me,
> participated by me, etc, you'll need (:h should correctly process a
> multiline header):
>
> if ( /^From:.*recoverym4n@enotuniq.net/:h )
> 	to /dev/null
> if ( /^References:.*enotuniq.net/:h )
> 	to /dev/null
>
> But that assumes that everybody in the thread are using a sane e-mail
> client. And relies on Message-ID that can include literally anything
> (but it does include a domain most of the time).

Wait, but wouldn't that block any threads referring to any mail sent
from any address at the specified domain? This might work fine for a
small domain, but it's going to be bad for mail coming from Gmail
accounts ...

Celejar