Re: librecad (was)

And except for fine tuning the locations of a couple db25 cutouts, which
I'll have to carve a test piece in wood to check and drilling a hole for
the line cord packing gland, its done.

 I guess I'll have to wait, and measure for hole size when they arrive
since the mounting hole is specified as 15.2mm or .5". Now really what
size is it since 15.2 is maybe 4 thou smaller than .6". Something tells
me that was a badly un-calibrated eyeball that measured it.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)