Re: Upgrading with a low data cap

On 2018-10-09, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> It's about time some invented a WiFi device which plugs into a USB
>> port.
>
> Not needed, you can buy such a dongle from netgear for at least half a
> decade or longer. I was out of ports on the 4 port in the shop, so I

I interpreted B's comment as pure snark of the variety inspired by
Richard's old-school and sometimes purely fictional and/or volitional
and/or self-imposed constraints. But maybe you're right, and the guy's
(B) been living in a closet for the last decade or so with the brooms
and the mops.

--
"Now she understood that Anna could not have been in lilac, and that her charm
was just that she always stood out against her attire, that her dress could