Re: which program/command can show wireless connection quality?

it has nothing to do with police or other AP

i have a PCI wireless card, it works fine, i needn't monitor its performance with wavemon

the USB adapter works in the same environment as the PCI card, i really don't know cause of its problem

On Friday, August 10, 2018, 1:57:33 PM GMT+8, Reco <recoverym4n@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:16:38AM +0000, Long Wind wrote:
>  Thanks!
>
> my adapter is Asus WL-167g USB WLAN Adapter
> i don't understand why change directional from omni to uni

Because if it's the noise/signal ratio that's the trouble this should
improve it.

> the adapter is problematic, sometimes it works fine, other times it doesn't though link quality is good

Or, it's your neighbour's APs which give you signal interference. Or a
nearby police car (radar).

Reco