Re: a dh keys question?

There is no error at all in any way shape or form that I am given indicating that there is a key range overflow. I have successfully reached locations with various editions of openssh, including in the 7 plus range...on a different port. There are some indications likewise that my isp indeed blocked port 22 and 21 access for what they consider non standard applications i. e. Linux, which is not on my desktop, or DOS, which is on my desktop.
i cannot update what does not exist for me.
I can however invest resources  where the solution  I have discovered does exist.
Karen