Re: Nvidia drivers

On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 16:06:19 +0200
floris <jkfloris@dds.nl> wrote:

Hello floris,

>They have found and reported this bug multiple times:
>
>see bug numbers: 901919, 901932, 901990, 902248, 902661, 902773,
>902868, 902891

Fair enough.  As I was pointed to the initial report quite quickly, I
didn't search for others.  Also, as I subscribed to the bug, I didn't
look closely at the web page for it - thereby missing the "merged
with..." notes.

I also misread the date of the initial report, too;  It was made quite
some time before migration to testing.

--
 Regards  _
Save me from everybody else