Re: install printer

On Tuesday 10 April 2018 05:45:46 Dan Purgert wrote:

> Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Monday 09 April 2018 15:45:34 Brian wrote:
> >> Not really. It would be a poorer debian-user without
> >> well-intentioned engagement.
> >
> > Maybe so, Brian, but in cases like this it would improve the overall
> > quality of the answers. And that more often than not, is desirable.
>
> I find I learn more when people (not necessarily you) say something
> well-intended, and then get corrected.

I do too, because the correction is often accompanied by the reasoning
behind it, going into more detail then "thats just how it is".

> Granted, *finding* those posts
> in the sometimes unweildy (and by then, boring) threads can be a
> challenge :)

There is that too, makes it hard to find the goodies. I use kmails "mark
as important", those msgs containing good info. They don't get deleted
quite as easily by list expiry maintenance.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)