Re: Ethernet is not started at boot

On 2018-02-07, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> Grmpf! -8°C and new snow over night!  We have arround 50cm here. Not even
> my Honda F400 (roten a replacment motor with 4,8kW) can cope with it.
> Again a day inside!

They're predicting (I mean the cute lady who weather reports for France
2) -6°C for tomorrow morning in Paris. Here in the suburbs where we lack
singularly in human warmth we should have -10°C or something. With one
of those nasty little northerlies that cut through you like a knife.
There is also a good deal of that fluffy crystalline white substance
around (10-15 cm?).

Respite today and tomorrow snow-wise (weather clears=mercury drops) but
*rebelote* Friday.

Of course they are unaccustomed and chronically and expressly unprepared
(walk or forget it, unless you want to spend the night in a train
station or a gymnasium or in the middle of the road behind and in front
of a line of cars stretching, for all intents and purposes, to infinity).

--
“True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class
is running the country.” – Kurt Vonnegut