Re: Root Privilege Issue

On Sat, Oct 07, 2017 at 11:21:39AM +0530, ARAVIND B KUMAR wrote:
> Hello Sir
>
> We Are Using Debian 9 With Gnome And We Have 2 Account One Is Root And
> Other One Is User Account Recently We Change The User Account To
> Administrator And After That We Cant Change The Administrator To Root And
> While We Mount The Drive Its Ask For User Account Password Not Root
> Password And We Change The User Privilege But Still It Ask For User
> Password And UID/GID 1000 And We Also Remove The User Line In Sudoers But
> Still It Ask User Password Only And Please Help Us.
>
> We Are Looking Forward From You.
>
> Thanks You
>
> Best Regards
> Aravind Kumar

I do not understand the problem. Can You Maybe write the commands You
are issuing and what error messages You get? Or maybe use a
debian-user mailing list in Your own language, there are several lists
available:
https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html
Look for debian-user- and language name.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi