Digikam shared library error

Hi,

I've just upgraded two installations from jessie to stretch. Both have digikam
installed. First installation runs digikam without any problem. But on the
second one I've a shared library error:

Digikam: error while loading shared libraries: libgphoto2_port.so.10: cannot

Interestingly, on both systems synaptic says that digikam-private-libs depends
on libgphoto-port12 (>=2.5.10) which is installed on both and no libgphoto-
port10 is installed on neither the machine with the running nor the one with
the not-running digikam. How's that possible?

I already tried checks, reinstalls of digikam and its dependencies, cruft and
so on but I don't find out, what the root of the problem really is. Any hints
on how to solve that are welcome...

Thank you,
Bernd