Re: Laptop wireless problem

Lisi Reisz wrote on 07/03/16 17:56:
> On Sunday 03 July 2016 15:05:00 Lisi Reisz wrote:

The same information from aptitude:

  aptitude search '~c'

These packages are not broken but only removed with some of their configuration
files still available.
They can be removed with aptitude but aptitude may also perform any scheduled
actions. So, to remove just these packages better use dpkg:

  dpkg --purge $(aptitude -F '%p' search '~c')

To see if other actions are scheduled:

  dpkg -l | grep '^[^i]i'

The first column indicates what's scheduled, the second shows current state, 'i'
is for install(ed), see the first lines of the output of

  dpkg -l | head

Other packages to watch for are found by

  aptitude search '~b' '~g' '~o'

which are either broken, garbage or obsolete.

Regards,
jvp.