Re: A stop job is running for...

Am 03.12.2015 um 18:18 schrieb Jape Person:
> A stop job is running for...
>
> The endings are
>
> Make remote CUPS printers available locally
>
> and
>
> Network Time Synchronization
>
> I've checked for CUPS and NTP errors in the logs and have found nothing.
> I presume that's because this happens during shutdown, but haven't done
> enough research to be sure.

I would try the following as next steps.
Before shutting down, start the debug shell on tty9
# systemctl start debug-shell.service

Then on shutdown switch to tty9 and save the output of
ps aux
systemctl list-jobs
systemctl status ntp cups-browsed

and maybe attach an strace to the process(es) which don't want to die.

universe are pointed away from Earth?