Re: wrong mount point after update

On Sun, 5 Oct 2014 13:00:15 +0100
José Silva <jsantossilva@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/10/14 16:07, José Silva wrote:
> > On 04/10/14 06:00, Marko Randjelovic wrote:

> Never mind, just figured it out. Something added to fstab two mount
> points /dev/sdc1 and sdc2 at /media/usb0 and usb1. I know I didn't.
>
> Thank you for all the help, no sarcasm.
>
> Regards,
> jss

It could be gnome-disk-utility. Do dpkg --configure -a to see if the
package was installed correctly and then type

apt-get remove gnome-disk-utility

and look at REMOVED section and if other packages would be removed
answer 'n' to cancel (or 'y' if you are sure you won't make damage).

--
http://markorandjelovic.hopto.org

One should not be afraid of humans.
Well, I am not afraid of humans, but of what is inhuman in them.
    Ivo Andric, "Signs near the travel-road"