Re: Configuring OpenLDAP to support dynamic list overlay in Wheezy

On 06/02/14 21:06, Alan Chandler wrote:
I am stuggling to understand how to get the dynamic list overlay working using OpenLdap

I think I found a good solution to this problem here

http://koivunej.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/learning-openldap-2-4-cnconfig-usage/

I have a least got the olcOverlay element as a subsidiary of the database config.

Combining that with Step 4 here

http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/2010/02/configuring-openldaps-dynlist-in.html

gives me enough clues to finish

In particular it uses olcDlAttrSet Attribute to define the equivalent of dynlist-attrset

Not actually working yet, but now I need to construct the actual directory tree for the data.

Alan Chandler