Configuring OpenLDAP to support dynamic list overlay in Wheezy

I am stuggling to understand how to get the dynamic list overlay working using OpenLdap

It uses the online version of configuring slapd, and all the instructions on the internet seems to assume an older version with slapd.conf file.

I have manage to configure the module part to include dynlist (at least I have an entry in the config DIT)

I have loaded a schema which defines GroupOfURLs as an attribute, and I have an object class called olcOverlayConfig available.

The LDAP server is running on a headless RaspberryPI, running its own version of Debian Wheezy (Raspbian), but so far it hasn't seemed any different to standard Debian Wheezy

The bit I can't figure out is how to add the equivalent of the two commands

overlay dynlist
dynlist-attset <group-oc> <URL-add>

I think I should create an entry under olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config

with

DN:olcOverlay=dynlist,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config

ObjectClass:olcOverlayConfig
olcOverlay:dynlist

and presumably another attribute to handle dynlist-attset, but what?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks