Re: packages status

Hi,

[...] I would like to automate the installation process from
scratch to a django development platform. But forgot to note every
modification from the very beginning. ^^ :)
I'm not sure what you mean by "development platform", but for
standardized/customized development/testing environments, vagrant
(http://www.vagrantup.com/) is quite useful.  It makes it very easy to
create, use, and share custom virtual machines.

Actually I didn't know vagrant but I was going to use ansible to do about the
same job. The vagrant documentation provides an explanation on how to use
them as a synergy so : thank you ! ;)

   The only downside is
that it is not configured very securely by default.

The less scripting I need to do the better, anyway. :)

Lots of reading to come..

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce