Re: "Best Mail Client" - Was: [closed] A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tuesday 03 December 2013 23:05:14 AP wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 03, 2013 12:46:05 PM Brad Alexander wrote:
> > I like kmail's interfaces. It's just the backend encryption that
> > has a problem. For whatever reason, it won't let me decrypt and
> > add my
>
> s/mime
>
> > certificate on my installation at work, and at home, it uses gpg
>
> Can you please let me know what does that mean, backend
> encryption I meant. If it has encryption, it could rather be
> better, in my views.

There has been discussion about what is on topic and what off.  It can
be a fine balance.  But AP has, I believe, decided on KDE on
openSUSE.  So the KDE and openSUSE user lists would seem more
appropriate lists for this discussion now in train.

He would also be more likely to get some of his questions answered.

I have benefitted so much from this lists help that I am reluctant to
seem grudging of any help to anyone.  But it is a DEBIAN users list.

Lisi

I apologise to AP for having sent this privately in error.