gksudo -u user2 /usr/bin/links2 -g

I have a strange problem. The command is not working. If use ordinary sudo or epiphany, then it does work.

gksudo -u user2 /usr/bin/links2 -g # does not work
gksudo -u user2 /usr/bin/epiphany-browser -g # works
sudo -u user2 /usr/bin/links2 -g # works

In terminal, when I run those commands with links, elinks, links2 (with or without -g), prompt disappears and as i press keys characters appear in the terminal. At first run, Welcome screen shows, but again no keys have no effect. After CTRL+C, only gksudo process disappears, and other 2 remain.

Does someone have an idea why could this work like this?

Distribution is Squeeze. In Wheezy it's the same, but CTRL+C kills all processes.