Re: rtorrent on low_disk_space.

Good time of the day, Artifex.

Thank You for Your time and answer.
You wrote:

I saw that! - Do not know why did not use it - probably because at that
point I did not think to write to, but was looking for solution, then
latter when was looking for the list - did not find the list! :o)

> Thanks. Which version are you using? I am using latest git revision on
> FreeBSD and only selected files use disk space others are zero in
> length. I wrote a little script which links rtorrent and libtorrent
> statically and makes easy to use side-by-side with stable version.

I'm using 0.9.2 on wheezy.

> Now I do not understand your logic. Do you want to download bigger
> torrent than your free space? How? You need as much space as your

No. I want to feel the space already reserved for torrents. And make so
that the space check will not prevent it.

> torrent because torrent needs your downloaded chunks. Or just select
> files which you want to download and that occupies (nearly) as much
> space as your selection.

Wow! I did not know that I can choose files to download within single
torrent! Thank You for the tip!

Sthu.