Looking for social networking website professionals

Title: Untitled document

Looking for people who are experience in working with social networking websites. Like "Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter,  to beta test our new social networking site and tell us what you think. From a users end your input would be most valuable in creating the best social networking website. We would love to have your feedback.

So go a head and setup your no obligation account at, http://www.peacelovefriendship.com

On Point Marketing Group  210 Nichols Dr ,Suwanee GA 30024

Update Profile / Unsubscribe