Re: youtube videos choppy in Testing and Iceape

H.S. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I upgraded a few weeks ago after the release of Lenny, I have
> noticed that youtube videos in Iceape browser are kind of choppy. This
> wasn't the case earlier before the upgrade.
>
> Anybody else also having this problem?
>
> Thanks.

Further problems. I am using Ekiga. I have noticed that since last few
weeks, the audio from ekiga is also getting random short pauses (very
short, like clicks). This was not there earlier.

Nobody else is having problems in Testing since the release in video and
audio playbacks?

Thanks.

ever having been read.