Re: shutdown and reboot scripts

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 09:45:52AM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me what script I can edit so when my box shuts down or
> reboots all my mounted devices get pumounted?
> (I use pmount to mount everything)
> So, how can I pumount all devices on /media?
>
> So basically I have 2 questions:
> 1. What script can I place commands in that runs at shutdown/reboot...
> 2. How do I pumount all devices in /media?

Even though I use pmount as well I have entries for my external drive in
fstab:

LABEL=mirror	/media/mirror	ext3	defaults,noatime,user,data=journal	0
LABEL=Elements	/media/xbig	vfat	uid=amp,noatime,user,fmask=133	0

This way the standard scripts will take care of unmounting the device.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)