Re: k3b in etch?

Simo Kauppi wrote:
On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 03:57:04PM -0700, Joseph Smidt wrote:
It looks like k3b has been sitting in unstable never moving to testing.  Is
k3b going to be in Etch or is Debian holding it back for a reason?

       Joseph Smidt
     jsmidt@byu.edu

Hi Joseph,

There seems to be a reason. You can check the status of a package in
http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/index.html

For k3b, see
http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/k3b.html
and click the 'Check why' in the 'Problems' box.

This is a prime example of why I now use sid instead of testing. Testing was giving me headaches like this too often. :-)

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com