Re: secure download/upgrade debian packages

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 08:22:40PM +0700, Dave Patterson wrote:

> Is there a method of verifying Debian package checksums/sigs during
> download, either new packages or during upgrade?

I haven't used it myself, but you can take a look at debsigs, and see if
it does what you want. Of course, not all packages in the repository
have signatures, which is why I think it may of limited value.

--
Re-Interpreting Historic Miracles with SED #141: %s/water/wine/g