Re: mknod, /dev/hdb, /dev/cdrom problem

Ollie Acheson(oacheson@acheson.org) is reported to have said:
> On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 11:29:25PM +0200, Necati DEMiR wrote:
>
> ????????
>
> Can't read your message -- it's in html. Turn that off and send plain text
> so we can all read it.

 Ollie

Add this to your .mutt_mailcap and you will be able to read his mail.
# This version would convert the text/html to text/plain
text/html;      lynx -force_html -dump %s; copiousoutput
_________

but I hope he, and others, learn to 'not" use html on this list.

WT
--
Real computer scientists only write specs for languages that might run
on future hardware.  Nobody trusts them to write specs for anything homo