Re: hotplug PS2 keyboard

Hendrik Boom wrote:
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 02:39:36PM +0800, Li Daobing wrote:

Hello,
I have a linux server, the system is Debian sarge, kernel version is
2.6.7.
I want to know how to make the PS2 keyboard hotplug.

There may be confusion here -- is PS2 the hardwarey thing IBM came up
with a few years ago for making PC's, distinguishing ti from PS1?
Or is PS2 the well-known appreviation for the Sony PlayStation 2?

Both these systems can have keyboards.

-- hendrik

I'm pretty certain he's talking about the PS/2 connector on most motherboards that allow you to attach a keyboard and mouse. :)

--
Cheers,

Paul Fraser
paul@fraser.ipv6.net.au