Re: KMail crashing on startup.

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 20:30, Thomas Adam wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 06:50:33PM +0000, Adam Funk wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know how to fix this, perhaps by uninstalling some
>> related
>> package and reinstalling the testing version of it?  I am desperate.
>
> You should not be using Unstable if you cannot or do not know how to
> check the BTS:

I use apt-listbugs, which failed to mention this problem.  Why not?

I am actually using the kmail 3.2.2-2 package, although I believe some
other KDE components have been upgraded to 3.2.3.

/home/adam $ kmail --version
Qt: 3.3.3
KDE: 3.2.3
KMail: 1.6.2

/home/adam $ dpkg -l kmail

||/ Name                                Version
ii  kmail                               3.2.2-2

So I suspect that the problem is actually in another KDE package, and
that removing it and reinstalling the testing version might fix this.
Any suggestions?