Re: fast, tabbed, gnome/wm- compliant terminal

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 09:46:13PM -0700, Marc Wilson wrote:
>On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 01:01:32PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> Does this exist?
>> Will gnome-terminal ever return to being performant?
>> Am I the only one going crazy just trying to edit files?
>
>And you don't just use xterm (instead of the disaster that is
>gnome-terminal) because...?

I guess xterm still isn't tabbed, is it?

I'd love to swap gnome-terminal for xterm, but I can't live without
tabs...

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://magnus.therning.org/

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we
didn't.
     -- Erica Jong