Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

William Ballard wrote:
This is how the bible gets misinterpreted :-)

The fact it was originally written in one language then translated by power hungry men into a second restrictive language only then to be translated by the same power hungry men into a third language has a lot to do with it, too. :P