Re: /dev/psaux (X now working with /dev/ttyS0)

Kent West wrote:

Drogo Bumbleroot wrote:

Drogo Bumbleroot wrote:
I've gotten X-Windows to come up if I use /dev/input/mice (saw it
somewhere on a webpage), but it still tells me the mouse is in use if I use /dev/psaux

Section "InputDevice"
     Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
     Driver          "mouse"
     Option          "CorePointer"
     Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
#       Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
     Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
     Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

btw, what happens if you "cat /dev/psaux" in console and then move the mouse around?

--
Kent