Re: 56K Modems

I know you guys are talking about external modems, and I'd aggree that they're
probably easier to get running than an internal modem, but I bought a Smart
Link 56K Modem (Internal) over ebay for a couple of euros and got it running
under Woody as a relative newbie.  I had to compile the module for it, but
the instructions were fairly easy to follow, and if it had really been hard
I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten it to work.

The modem worked fine.

Chris

On Saturday 03 January 2004 04:05, Paul Johnson wrote:

--
Dr.-Ing. C. Hurschler
Bodenstedtstr. 13