Re: Debian newbie confused over apt and packages

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, David wrote:

> Why not run your router with linux?  This is one of the biggest uses of
> linux.  THere is a lot of documentation available free on the internet.

I was actually going to do that.  Especially since I only have two
machines right now.

Thing is, I bought a wireless router which after rebate will be like $25.
Benefits include taking machine #2 and shoving it in the attic. :)

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]