Re: How to get rid of it? DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE

Fernando Shayani said:
> How can I get rid of this message that appears in ALL my mailboxes?
>
> DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA
>
> I'm using Exim and Qpopper.

your using UW IMAP too apparently because thats the only thing that
generates that message.

you can configure qpopper to ignore that message, though a recompile
may be needed(I've only used qpopper compiled from source).

or stop using UW IMAP, migrate to Courier or Cyrus, both are much
faster servers anyways :)

nate