Re: Slightly OT: Seeking Users group &/or templates for OpenOffice

Hi John,

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 08:43:59AM -0500, John Foster wrote:
> groups. Does anyone know of an OpenOffice users group where this is the
> norm. I have not located a news group for this. Any suggestions are
> appreciated. Thanks

OpenOffice.org has lots of mailing lists and projects and associated web
sites.  You may find one or two of these useful:

OOExtras - site for contributed templates, icons, macros etc.
http://ooextras.sourceforge.net/

OODocs - site with community news, FAQs and user forums
http://ooodocs.org/