Re: OT: html or text to rtf conversion tool?

Patrick,

thanks for the offer.  And yes, I am trying to use my computer as a
tool.  I want to find a solution to come up with an acceptable format
for my cv from within Linux.  This should be consistent with your view
of computers, yes? ;)

I know this will take considerably more effort, but when I am done, I'll
most likely know everything about rtf and any other text format. :)

If I can't come up with an acceptable solution I will take you up on
your offer.

Andreas