Announce: Qaptivate 0.3 - GUI for APT

Hi peoples,

 This is just to announce that there is a new release of Qaptivate which
is a (Qt libs*) GUI front end for apt-get and friends. It is now available
in .debs at either:

http://www.linuxmechanix.com/qaptivate.html
  or
http://unilinux.sourceforge.net  (in the ftp download area, follow the
link)

 or you can add either of these two lines to your sources.list:

deb http://www.linuxmechanix.com/debian ./
  or
deb ftp://unilinux.sourceforge.net/pub/unilinux ./

 and use apt-get to install.

 You must be running a recent woody - won't work in stable (even if you
rebuild). Qaptivate requires no extra configuration; just install and use.

 Note: that qaptivate is still under active development and a few menu
items are not yet activated - but otherwise, (outside of a few funny but
harmless quirks ;=}) it works pretty well.

 Also, if anyone is a security freak (obviously I'm not ...) I am quite
open to a constructive audit of the source. It is available in tarballs at
the sites mentioned and in cvs at the sourceforge site.

Cheers,
-erik
--
Erik Winn