RE: simple language for pop-up messages in X?

Title: RE: simple language for pop-up messages in X?

Last thing you could use is a nice program called "xbiff". Displays a "US-like" mailbox and raises the flag when a new mail arrives.

Pretty nice, even if the default xbiff alone is a bit ugly. There are nicer displays out there, I know of one for WindowMaker.

HTH
Thierry