Re: font question

Joseph de los Santos wrote:

> I seem to have forgotten where else debian looks for it's fonts for xfree86. I
> have installed xfstt before and I remember netscape being able to see my
> truetype fonts after configuring xfstt. now it does'nt show anymore but I did
> the exact same thing as before (with the help of the debian mini-howto guide
> of TTF).
>
> hmmm...what could I have missed?
>
> Any info would be helpful.

I recently set up xfstt on my box and read in the documentation that the
directory for the fonts has changed to /ust/share/fonts/truetype or somthing
like that (I'm not on that box right now). You should check out the docs
somewhere under /usr/doc or /usr/share/doc (also can't remember).
Maybe that's been your problem.

[...]

Sebastian Moerchen, Giessen, Deutschland
Email: smoerchen@XXLinux.de
WWW: http://homepage.XXLinux.de