Re: .forward not working

I'm using sendmail *duck*.  And it seems to work sorta I think
my problem is one with procmail and slocal.  Although I havent played much
with getting it to forward to another address, that was a problem from
a user that I couldn't figure out.

--
Jason Killen                                     Question Stupidity
Ma ma's don't let your babies grow up to be Linux hackers