Re: Mail is messed up!!

Hmmm, I seem to have the same problems even after NOT moving anything. I made
a mistake and ended up downloading several things from unstable and after
that elm cannot read mail and tkmail cannot write lock files in
/var/spool/mail.  I too have tried everything that I know of as far as
permissions go to no avail.

Any help here would be really nice. Pine seems to work fine, BTW.