Re: problem using DC fonts in latex

Eric Delaunay writes:
>   I have upgraded my Debian system using latex_2e-7 and mflib_1.0-8 as
> described in an earlier message I read from this mailing list.
> However, when I tried to use T1 font encoding, I got a lot of errors
> regarding font availability.

Yes, that's because the dc fonts are way too old. The way I hear it Erick is
working on new release but there are copyright problems, so it may take a
while.

I did manually upgrade mfbasfnt and put it on
ftp://feivel.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/debian.local/binary-i386/local/mfbasfnt-1.0-3.deb

Please try this and tell us if it works. It did for me.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   / ___// ____/ // / / __ \___  __________