Re: Necesito software para estudiantes de Música

El día 7 de septiembre de 2013 20:02,  <academia@pinarte.cult.cu> escribió:
> Hola lista. Comienzo a trabajar en una nueva escuela relacionada a la
> Enseñanza Artística, específicamente para estudiantes de la especialidad
> de Música. Ellos utilizan algunos softwares desde Windows (Ej. Guitar Pro,
> entre otros) relacionados a esta especialidad para hacer composiciones,
> arreglos y mezclaz musicales, entre otros. Quisiera me digan qué programas
> equivalentes a estos de Windows pudiera instalar en mis estaciones Debian
> 6. Enumeren todos los que conozcan para hacer una selección con los
> estudiantes. NO TENGO INTERNET.
>
> Anteriormente los estudiantes con los que trabajaba eran de las Artes
> Plásticas y con el Gimp los hice olvidarse del Photoshop y Corel Draw.
> Pero ahora ...
>
> Saludos
>

> --

Para software de edición musical se encuentra Audacity, disponible en
los repositorios; para alternativas a software tipo Guitar Pro este
sitio[1] sugiere varias opciones:
________________________________

51likes
LIKE

MuseScore

Open Source by Werner Schweer |
Mac, Windows, Linux

MuseScore is a free music notation and composition software available
for Linux, Windows and Mac. It allows for fast and easy note entry on
a virtual note sheet. It has an integrated sequencer to allow for...

  Audio & Music   midi, music-production, wysiwyg, music-composer
 +21 more
________________________________
47likes
LIKE

TuxGuitar

Open Source |
Mac, Windows, Linux

Open source guitar tab viewer and editor, alternative to Guitar Pro.
It is capable of opening files from Guitar Pro 3-5, MIDI-files and
also files from Power tab and TablEdit. Supports export to midi,...

  Audio & Music   portable, midi, guitar, tablature, bass, drum
 +2 more
________________________________
20likes
LIKE

Rosegarden

Open Source by Chris Cannam, Richard Bown, Guillaume La... |
Linux

Rosegarden is a well-rounded audio and MIDI sequencer, score editor,
and general-purpose music composition and editing environment.
Rosegarden is an easy-to-learn, attractive application that runs on
Linux,...

  editing, sequencer, composing, daw, notation
 +2 more
________________________________
13likes
LIKE

Impro-Visor

Open Source by Harvey Mudd College - Computer Science D... |
Mac, Windows, Linux

Impro-Visor (short for “Improvisation Advisor”) is a music notation
program designed to help jazz musicians compose and hear solos similar
to ones that might be improvised. The objective is to improve...

  Audio & Music   music-composer, music-notation, jazz
________________________________
9likes
LIKE

Denemo

Open Source |
Windows, Linux

GNU Denemo is a music notation editor that lets you rapidly enter
notation for typesetting via the LilyPond music engraver. You can
compose, transcribe, arrange, listen to the music and much more.

  Audio & Music   midi, notation
________________________________
5likes
LIKE

Aria Maestosa

Open Source |
Mac, Windows, Linux

Aria Maestosa is an open-source (GPL) midi tracker/editor. It lets you
compose, edit and play midi files with a few clicks in a user-friendly
interface offering keyboard, guitar, drum and controller views.

  Audio & Music   midi, music-composer, composer, midi-composer
 +1 more
________________________________
4likes
LIKE

Harmony Assistant

Commercial by Myriad Software |
Mac, Windows, Linux

Harmony Assistant is an unbeatable software for computer-assisted
music composition and editing. Its harmonizing capabilities enable the
composer to build quickly and efficiently tunes that include...

  Audio & Music   music-composer, score, scorewriter, score-editor
________________________________
3likes
LIKE

Melody Assistant

Commercial by Myriad Software |
Mac, Windows, Linux

Melody Assistant is dedicated to music writing, printing and
rendering. Easy to use, Melody Assistant offers a user-friendly
interface and powerful capabilities. Now used by a very active
community of...

  Audio & Music   music-composer, scorewriter, score-editor
________________________________
2likes
LIKE

guitarix

Open Source |
Linux

guitarix is a simple Linux Rock Guitar Amplifier for jack (Jack Audio
Connektion Kit) with one input and two outputs. Designed to get nice
thrash/metal/rock/blues guitar sounds. There are controls for bass,...

  Audio & Music   music-production, guitar, composing, rock, effect
________________________________
2likes
LIKE

NtEd

Open Source |
Linux

NtEd is a GTK+ score editor. It intends to be really WYSIWYG: what you
see on the screen is exactly what you get on printer output. It
supports up to 4 voices per staff, drum notes, 5 lyrics lines,
N-Tuplets,...

  wysiwyg, score-editor, scorewriting, scoring
 +1 more
________________________________
1like
LIKE

KGuitar

Open Source |
Linux

Kguitar is a guitar tablature editor for Linux, featuring: * Powerful
and convenient tablature editing, including many effects and classical
note score editing for classic instrument players; * Full and...

  Audio & Music   midi, guitar, tablature, score-editor
________________________________
2likes
LIKE

Jazz++

Open Source |
Windows, Linux

Jazz++ is a MIDI sequencer/composer. Create your own music.

  Audio & Music   midi, music-composer, midi-composer, midi-sequencing
 +2 more
________________________________
0likes
LIKE

music21

Open Source by Michael Cuthbert, Christopher Ariza, Oth... |
Mac, Windows, Linux

Music21 is a Python-based toolkit for computer-aided musicology.
Applications of this toolkit include computational musicology, music
informations, musical example extraction and generation, music
notation...

  Audio & Music   music-composer, music-notation, music-creator
 +1 more
________________________________

0likes
LIKE

ABCJ

Open Source by Steve Spencer-Jowett |
Mac, Windows, Linux, Online

ABCJ is a pure-Java editor, player and librarian for music files
stored using Chris Walshaw's ABC notation. Features :-. • ABCJ
maintains a library of ABC files. Once a tune book (ABC file) has
been...

  Audio & Music   music-composer, music-notation, sheet-music, abc
 +1 more
________________________________
Not an alternative?
0likes
LIKE

NoteEdit

Open Source |
Linux

NoteEdit is a musical score editor for Linux. It can import/export
MIDI and MusicXML, export Lilypond, MusiXTeX, PMX and ABC files, read
and record from a MIDI keyboard, handle manually entered notation,...

  notation, scorewriter, score-editor, scorewriting

Están organizadas por favoritos, por lo que puedes intentar buscar
alguna de estas opciones. Como no soy experto musical, no sé cuál
recomendarte.

[1]http://alternativeto.net/software/guitar-pro/?platform=linux
P.D.: Cierto que no posees Internet y no podrás verlas, pero a otros
usuarios de la lista quizás les pueda interesar.

--
Buen uso de las listas (como se ven en Debian):
http://wiki.debian.org/es/NormasLista