TO LOOK FOR DISTRIBUTOR

TO LOOK FOR RETAIL DISTRIBUTOR

NETMAIL, software to enable focused reasearch of E-Mail addresses in the Internet.

Thanks to this software it is possible for clients to research clients, suppliers, wholesalers, collaborators etc.,  in some specific field of activity in a certain category ( example: wine producers in France, hotel operators in Spain, beer producers in Germany, research labs in Italy, university libraries in the U.S.A. etc...).

TO LOOK FOR RETAIL DISTRIBUTOR
FOR MORE INFO:     sgalas@tin.it

Best Regards

Sergio Galassi

GALASSI DISTRIBUZIONI
Via Matteo Tosi 5
47900 Rimini Rn
ITALY
Tel-Fax  39.0541.791406
sgalas@tin.it
sgalas@libero.it

We apologize if this letter causes your inconvenience.

If you received this letter for an error or because a friend of yours gave me your address without your permission and you don't want to receive this mail anymore, please write me to delete your mail addres from my database.
art. n. 1618 Par. 111 - 105°  USA congress.