Re: Request for translation of "Back In Time"

Dear Rogerio,

thanks for your offer.

On 2024-01-19 17:16 "Rogerio R. Silva" <rogeriorosas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could help if there are not enough people working on this.
> Please, let me know.

Portuguese is still at 34%. But Brazilian is complete.

Beside translating untranslated strings there is also a need to review
the existing translations via using the "Approve" button.

Please let me know if and how you want to be mentioned in the credits
as a translator. It is up to you if you want to use your real name,
your email or something else.

We do have this file:
    <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime/blob/dev/TRANSLATIONS>

That names will be used in the about dialog for example.

Kind
Christian