Re: Update texinfo changelog

On Mi, 27 Okt 2010, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> The changelog of texinfo in trunk listed more changes for -6, than the
> version recently uploaded to unstable. I splitted the changes made in
> trunk (but no in the squeeze branch) into a -7_UNRELEASED entry.

Right, thanks, I forgot that after splitting the things in that
what should go into squeeze and that for later.

Thanks for your diligent work!

Norbert
BISHOP'S CAUNDLE
An opening gambit before a game of chess whereby the missing pieces
are replaced by small ornaments from the mantelpiece.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff